Thursday, April 2, 2009

The threesome..

Hello hello!!..

Bowling!!..
With the 2 AUNTIES!!
Yeah!!..

Tamines Safra is the place..
Guess wt??..
I lost all games man!!
Damn!!..
I HATE AZIMAH!!
Bt at least i gt one strike is enough..
Hahaha..


It was so fun to be wif them playing bowling n the interesting part was wen sharon uses 12kg ball..
Hahahaha..
She dropped the ball n i was SHOCKED by it..
Funny lah u, Sharon..
Remember wen u BOWL, dun see THE PINS!!...

Haha..
Then thnx to bowling, my shoulder is damn so painful!!..
Shitness!!..

Ok..
After tat was lunch at Pizza hut at TM..
I'm so SUPER HUNGRY!!
Glad it was a NICE meal..

I love tis pic..Sharon is brushing her teeth using drumstick n Zima looking at the guy who take our order..
Hehehe!!..
Then there we go to a NONSENSE place..
TOY "R" US..
Hahaha!!..

Headed to tuition after tat..
Sadly, Aim was nt there..
He working lor..
Hehe..
N surprising tat Matin hears to my instructions most of the time..
Haha..
Gd boy!!

Head home after tat..
Haha..
Tat's all..
Had LOTS os fun wif 2 aunties!!..
We go bowling again k??..

Tata!!..

No comments: