Friday, April 10, 2009

I love my Teddy Momok!!

Hola!!..

Guys!!..I'm at Tampines!!..
Wakaka..
Bt jz till tis Sunday only..
Later, it'll be Teban again..
Haizz....

First ting i'm looking forward wen reaching home..
TONY!!!..
Oh gosh..
I reali miss him...
I hugged him so tightly..
He gave me a very strange stare..
N i tink he misses me too!!..
I'm so glad to hold him in my arms again..
N it goes to my other cats too..
Bulat, Wandy, Kecik...
Hehehe..

After playing wif them 4 awhile...
Tuition time..
I tot i'll be hving 4hrs of tuition...
Bt then surprisingly, only 2 hrs lah!!..
Hehehe..
Bt sadly, it was raining so heavily..

After tution..
Met Azimah MD...
We went to TampinesOne...
Wt's my comment?...
Dun go nw!!...
It's way too crowded!!...
Bt the gd ting is....
I dun need to shop far distance anymore..
TAMPINES HAVE EVERYTING!!!...
Hahaha..

Then after tat chaotic time...
Me n Azimah chill at my place..
FORCED her to play Facebook..
Hehe..
N we intending to find new jobs on Monday..
Hehe..
Still tinking whether to leave my kids or nt??..

K lah..
My eyes pain lor..
Tata!!..

No comments: