Friday, March 6, 2009

Inspirational FOOD!!

Hola!!..
Wakaka..

2day FOOD DAY!!!..
Yipee!!..
In the morning was SUPER DUPER HUNGRY..
Yiba yiba HUNGRY HUNGRY!!!
Bt wen i ended my tuition..
Wohoo!!..
FOOD FOOD FOOD!!..
Went to Jln Kayu...
Hahaha..
Fortunately, saw Iskandar n Sha...
Wanted to try the naan..
Bt dunno y i change my mind to Murtabak..
Wakakaka...
After Murtabak, cheese prata!!..
Wheee!!..

Went home took train...
Reached home...
Chicken rice, Munchy donut n my fav drink waiting 4 me!!!..
Wooooow!!..
Without hesitation, i jz put everyting on my small table on my bed n Wa Lah!!!...

Haaaa!...
Wt a relieve!!..
Nw, i'm so FULL till i can't sleep..

Hmm..
Bt i went thru alot of videos in youtube..
One of my fav...


He's the one tat i reali respect the most!!..
Superb inspiration!!..
Wow..
I would hv given up if i were in his shoes...
SALUTE TO NICK VUJICIC!!..
K lah..
I wan to continue watching Russell Peter..
BE A MAN!!..
Hahaha..

Tata!!!

No comments: