Friday, March 20, 2009

I dun wn to get hurt anymore

Hey..
Sori for nt blogging for few days..
The post u going to read is an angry post so dun ask me y lah, wt happen lah..
Plz.......

I'm kinda of pissed with everyone..
Dun ask me why..
Basically, where's everyone??
Busy rite??!!

I'm jz so PISSED till i do nt wn to entertain anyone..
Haiz...
Ppl..ppl..
SUSAH NK CKP!!..

To that person..
I'm jz so tired of being patient..I'm jz so DAMN tired being so DAMN hurt..n I'm jz so tired of keeping to myself all tis while..
I cried each n every single nite jz to realised hw patient am i to u..
I can say i'm SO PISSED..
Can't u like make me happy every single day??..Abit of a moment will do..
Everyday u r so DAMN BUSY..
Busy wif wt??..
UR FRENS!!..
Everyday must i txt u first??..Y can't u start a happy txt tat could make my day??
Maybe for us to meet is kinda of hard..At least some of the nites, u called..
Bt wen was it??..
WEN THE TIME U NEED TO GO TO SLEEP..
N wen it's the time u need to sleep, would u hv the mood to talk to me??..
You would simply nt listen to every single of wt i said..
Wt am i to u??
I'm reali so CONFUSED..
Plz dun come to me wen u reali need me..

I'm preparing 4 the worst day on 21ST MARCH..
I'm NT HOPING 4 ANYTING..

Bye.

No comments: