Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to the owner of this BLOG!!

Happy Birthday to me..
Happy Birthday to me..
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday..
Happy Birthday to me..

(Imagine)
I blew the cake infront of me..
Seeing everyone so HAPPY putting their most precious smiley face..
Took the cake knife & cut the beautiful fragile cake gently..
Took that slice of cake..
Impossibly hoping to give one n only person..
My Mum..


Every since 2001..
I'll feel numbless 4 my bday..
Coz on 18th March 2001 which is 3 days b4 my bday is the date where she go far far away n will nv ever came back..
Bt i would still remember the promise tat i told her b4 the day she go where she's still in coma..

"Mama, cn u promise me wake up during my birthday?..So, i can feed you the first slice of cake which i hv cut..If i were to do tat, i'll be the most HAPPIEST person in the world, mama"..

I could feel tat she's agreeing to it n i could feel tat she's trying so hard to open her eyes..
Bt nt till the nxt day....
I dun blame her..
Bt i'm sure everytime my bday i'll always felt tat she's ard me n gave me a kiss on my forehead..

Ok..I tink tats it..
I'm too sad already..

Al-fatihah to my mum, Khatijah Bte Kassim..
Happy Birthday to me..(I'm nt going to mention the age coz i felt kinda old..hehe)

Tata..

No comments: