Monday, March 23, 2009

Haha!!

Haloooo!!..

Haha..
Had been great on my bday..
Sori 4 the late post..
Ok..
Here's hw it goes on 21st March...

At 12 sharp..
My sis was calling me..
Then i kinda of get irritated by her coz i was playing Pet Society..
N suddenly she said...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!..
I look at the watch..It's still 1158..
Then i scold her..
"Nt yet lah!!"..
Haha..
Then i jz realise my watch was slooow...
Hehe..
Then followed by Thamby msg..
Hmm..ok..
Then lots of msg n call after tat...

After i woke up like ard 10 am...
Straight go watch tv wif bro..
N unfortunately, he does nt noe my bday..
Sad ok!!!..
So, i jz kept quiet..
Then wen the TV gets bored, i'm bored too..
Straight lappy's turn..
Play Pet Society..
I LOVE MY TEDDY MOMOK!!..

After getting tired of playing it...
Browse thru the Facebook...
Till i found..
MOTORCYCLE MADNESS!!..
I play it till nw, i get....

I'm so Happy!!...
Then at 3...
Start to take a shower, etc...
N tat's wen my NO MOOD came, wen i saw it was raining..
Haiz..
Must it rain on my bday??..
At 5 plus..
Otw to meet Thamby..
Met at Marina Sq..
So sadly, i reached first..
N waited for 45mins..
Ya..
Haiz..
We ate at McD..
He bought 4 me Big Mac..
Haha..

After eating, he wanted to bring me to Swensens..
Bt i was full..
Sori wrong timing..
Nxt time k?!!..
Decided to go n chill at the esplanade..
Went to the rooftop as usual..
Till i saw a VERY BEAUTIFUL RAINBOW..
I MEAN 2 RAINBOW!!..
Aiyah..the pics is wif Thamby..
Nvm ah..

Then start to drizzle again..
So quickly head to go for Sheesha..
Haha..
The surprise start...
I tot me n Thamby only going 4 Sheesha..
Haha..
There goes Vicky, Sharon, Iskandar(BFF), Sha...
Haha..
At first was kinda of curious as who planned everyting...
Haha..
It was Thamby..
Thnx Thamby!!..
Thnx EVERYONE!!..'I didn't reali expect it going to happen'
Honestly, tis was the first time i had tis kind of surprise coz i usually plan 4 ppl..
Haha..
Nxt, Sheesha, Sheesha, Sheesha...

After Sheesha..
Decided to play bowling at E-hub..
Was FULL bebeh!!..
Then went upstairs..
Haha..
POOL!!..

After pool, Vicky n Sharon head home..
Me n Thamby go n meet Thamby's fren..
So, there i was waiting again..
Then at ard 1..
Head tamp home..

Nxt morning had to accompany Granny to my new Aunt's house at Yishun..
Ya..
Wt a day..
First ting reach in the house, saw my cousins were doing their hmwk last min..
Haha..
N guess wt??..
I hv to teach them..
Then, go jalan2 at Chong Pang jz rite infront of their house..
FOOD BIZZARE!!..
Haha..
Later after tat, Aunt need to head to work n Granny wanted to go to my other Aunt's house..
So, left me n cousins...
We decided to play bowling nearby!!!...
At SAFRA YISHUN!!
At last i get to play!!..
Cousins were fun..
Esp the mkck2..
N taught them hw to bowl is reali reali cute..
Haha..
See the score..
I gt 2nd..
First was Ariff..

K lah..
Although tis wk kinda of abit NT GD for me..
Haha..
Ok lah..Cn lah..
At least i enjoy..
Thnx again everyone..

Tata

No comments: