Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wow!!...Fairytale...

Hey Everyone!!!...
Feeling like blogging 2day, dunno y...

Jz a random blog hor...

There's so many tings happening to me...
And yup...i had been thru all of it..
Haiz...
I guess i'm kinda of tired nw...

After examinations, i guess i'll be tired too...
Coz i gonna focus on my tuition n my family...
I pity Zaki so much n I MISS HIM BADLY NW!!...
I tink i'll reali hug n kiss him wen i meet him tis Friday...

Aha!!..I tink i noe y i blog 2day.....
Coz all thnx to my LOVER!!....
NUR AZIMAH BTE AZMAN!!!!
U noe y???...
Coz she had like reali solve one of my prob which is SEARCHING 4 CAT CARRIER!!..
Yipee!!..
I LOVE YOU ZIMA!!...
Hahaha...
Oh ya, her blog mention abt our grp went for Minutes Meeting!!!...
Super Duper Hilarious!!!
Instead of me saying "Song of the sea".....
I said...
"Sea of the water"!!!..
WTH!!!..
Hahaha!!...

Non-stop hits Projects!!...
ok cn!!..
Tired liao!!..
Dead!!..

Tata!!

No comments: