Monday, February 16, 2009

Challenging Matter..

Hello!!..

Wow!!..I tot it's over...
Wen i tink back again...
I'm still going to be PACKED n BUSY...
Haiz...
Bt at least all proj r done...

Weird eh i blog at tis time...
I can't sleep lor...
Dunno y lei...

Hmm...
I'm bored in Teban..
Cn ppl suggest a way so tat i'm nt bored in my own house??..
Haha..

I dun accept...
-read a book
-listen to songs
-doing housework
-surf net
-watch tv

The ans is 'NO!!'...

Oh ya...
I've remembered smthg...
The previous previous which i tink like a month ago post..
I said i wanna private my blog rite...
Haha..
I tink nvm lah..
I'll jz stick to the public to read lor...
Like abit 'leceh'(cialak)...
So, ya..No need lah...
I changed my mind already...
Let public see my blog...
Hehe..gatal ah tis minah...hehe..

Tmrw going to skool to study..
Yup then off to tuition..
Eh eh..Boring nye life!!
Mendak seh..

K lah..
Wan to sad2 lah..
My life is BORING!!..
Hehe..(step sedih)

Tata

No comments: