Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!..

Hola!!..

Happy Valentine's Day People!!!...

Tis year valentine's was kinda of boring but i dun regret staying at home..
Wakaka...
Did some repair on my home PC...
It's been so long my dad told me to repair bt i was too bz...
Hmm..
Ya..Stay home wif bro...
Cook 4 him n dad too...
Like OK CN!!..

I tot dad will bring us out bt he said,
"I'm sleepy..Oh ya, dun 4get to teach me to edit photos"..

In my heart...
"Wt's wrong wif MY DAD!!??"

Haiz..
Wtever it is...
I do enjoy tis 2 songs which i kinda of LIKE...
Haha..
Yup..
I did some records on my HP..
N tis one is the most OK CN...

LoveBug & Burnin Up(Cover) - KinkyLisah

Hmm..
Haha..nt nice rite??..
I do it jz for FUN!!..
Getting LOVED wif Jonas Brothers..
Oh ya, the first song is...
Lovebug-Jonas Brothers
Second...
Burnin' Up-Jonas Brothers
I'm soooo SORI if my voice is so TERRIBLE...
Hehehe...
Okies..
Tmrw FAMILY DAY!!...

Tata!..

No comments: