Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I HATE CK HASHIR!!

Heys...

I am sad, hurt, STRESS, guilty, ANGRY...

Main ting...
I HATE CK HASHIR!!!!!!!...
He hv a wonderful children n y should he & his wife wanna treat their child like tat??..
Aren't they pity abt skool pressure nwdays??..
N y doesn't Ck Hashir doesn't understand my situation nw???..

I broke down alot of times...
He's one of my problem tat i'm facing..
Actuali, there's alot of problem i had too..
Bt it's jz a basic problem...
Family, study, exams, frens...

Haiz..
People!!..jz wanna tell u guys smthg....
If u happen to hv a child in the future, plz....
Do concentrate on their attitude NT STUDIES!!..
People study wif gd attitude cn succeed in life...
Nt people study, study, study then succeed in life.....
After going thru all tis, i hv made a promise to myself tat...
"I won't treat my children like wt Ck Hashir has done to his kids"...
Ok lah..
Tats all i wn to confess!!..
I still in stress so if u happen to realised tat i dun wn to chat, talk or smthg tat much...
PLZ...Understand my situation!!..
I'm super duper stress!!..

Oh ya..
I believe in KARMA!!..
Thnx Fren!!..

Tata!!..

No comments: