Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Exam is OvEr!!..

Hola!!...

Attention everybody!!...
Exam is OVER!!..
Hip hip HOORAY!!!..
Yeah!!..

Comment on EXAM....
NetFund-I was prepared foe the paper. I manage to do the qn n i tink i cn pass.
CKTCS-30% of confident for the paper coz the paper kinda of tricky & only 40% of chances to pass tis paper..
PeDrive-60% prepared for the paper. 20 marks BURNED. No high chances of getting high marks.

Nw, i jz hope n pray tat i'm free of Supp paper..Hehehe..
I dun care abt the grades bt as long as i dun get Supp sudah..
Wakakaka..

Tuition nw is my JOB..
Tuition is LOVED...
My current student....
-Shikin
-Hazirah
-Haziqah
-Matin
Every each of tis student is LOVED..
Nt one of the parents..Hehehe..
Earning abt $500 for a tuition is reali enough 4 me n i hope i'll stay wif tis job till i get my permanent job..
Fyi, i've been tutoring for 2 years already seh..
I dun regret becoming a tutor bt wt i noe i was the most UNDERSTANDING tutor..
Tis is wt i heard frm some of my students...
Hehehe..

Ok lah..
I gtg..
Tata!!!

No comments: