Sunday, May 31, 2009

Arghhh!!..

Today was nt a gd day lor...
Bt i should say last midnite was woohoo!!..

Ok let me start first wif ystday...
No one told me anyting...
I get to noe straight frm my dad tat my granny came back from Umrah already...
Haizzz....
Nt even a single soul inform me anyting!!..
Haizzzz....
So went there straight to tampines after getting to noe it frm my dad..

Reached there....
Most of my cousins went back home already...
HAIZ!!!........
So Nina was there n my own siblings...
Ok..We chill wif tis stranger(i dunno whose fren)...
Well i shall call the stranger "Mr Swift"...

At midnite, all of us went out for some adventure...
Kranji was first...
The place looks more Yishun Dam bt much more quiet n scary i tink...
Then i get bored...
Went Mount Faber...
Very dark!!..
I dun dare man!!..
Wakaka..

Reached home at 4 plus..
Haiz...
I tot i'll get a long rest...
BT ALL MY DAD'S FAULT!!...
Y he must be soooo kanchiong!!...
All he noe is to COMPLAINT COMPLAINT COMPLAINT!!!..
Irritating man!!!

*He likes to delay stuff!!..I get sick of it!!..He even doesn't care abt our skool stuff!!..WTH!!..Sick n tired hearing of his excuses!!....

No comments: