Monday, January 26, 2009

Hey!!..Lisah's BACK!!..

EVERYONE!!!....
My heart says UPDATE UR BLOG!!!
Yeah!!..
N there goes Khalisah updating her blog...
Hehehe..

Ok..i dunno where to start bt to tell the truth i've been quite bz all tis days..
Hahaha...
N tats one of the reason y i didn't blog..
Haha..
Had gone thru ups n downs lately...
N yeah..
Alhamdullilah..It went smoothly...

Okok..
I noe wt to blog...
Lets talk abt ystday...
It was a reali a BIG day lor..
Haha..
Woke up at ard noon...
Then, gt a call frm my cousin...

Me: Hello(sleepy voice)

Zirah: Kak Fatin, lets go to Jurong East Swimming Pool!!..(Excited Bitchy voice)

Me: Huh?..I tired ah..I jz woke up..Hw to go??..

Zirah: Jz come lah..

Me: Okok..i'll come..

N ya...
There goes me n my siblings go Jurong East Swimming Pool wif my other family members..
Heee!!!..
I had FUN FUN FUN wif them..
N to be honest it was my only the 2nd time went there..
Haha..
The funny part was...
I always been caught by the Lifeguard coz i'm nt wearing the proper swimming attire..
Haha..

After hving FUN wif my family....
Hafiz family is nxt...
Hehehe...
Hafiz mum invited me to their family BBQ....
I'm so NERVOUS to see the rest of the family..
Hehehe...
They had the BBQ at Sembawang Park...
WOW!!..My first time went there...
Upon reaching there, i was reali reali nervous lah..
Hehehe..
Bt ended up i reali had fun wif them too...
Hehehe..
They were so FUNNY n FUN to be wif...

After the BBQ, we dunno where to go...
So, Hafiz suggested Orchid Country Club...
Haha..BOWLING!!!
Guess wt??..
It's been 2 days straight we played bowling..
The day before we play at West Bowl which is like so NEAR to my house..
Tis is the score 4 WEST BOWL...



N tis is at Orchid Country club..





N to be honest, I NOE HW TO BOWL ALREADY K!!!
Hehee..
I reali had fun wif Hafiz ystday...
N i reali enjoy myself the whole day wif my family, Hafiz's family n HAFIZ...
Heeee!!!...

Ok..
I tink tats all i wanna share..
Oh ya..
Let me show some random pics..



Hehehe..
N oh ya, i'm selling smthg GUYS!!..
I'll update abt tat soon!!!...

Tata!!

No comments: