Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bad bad bad week!!!...

Hello everyone!!!...
Sori 4 nt blogging 4 the past few days...
Due to tis reason:
-My lappy spoil bcoz of my ITCHY hand
-School
-Projects
-Tuition
-My sideline job
-Deciding smthg
-I'm nt feeling well

Wow!!!..
Wt a reason!!..
Hahaha..
I do manage everyting quite smoothly bt some end up to be worst, delayed n even make me stressed up!!..
WAHHH!!..
Tk blh tahan!!...
I tried to calm my self by playing bowling on Thursday wif Cuiwen...
N ya someone accompanied us too..
Iskandar is the one...
Haha..He nv play tho...
We play at Safra Tampines..
Guess wt??..
Cuiwen PLAYCHEAT!!!
I dunno hw come she cn get STRIKE!!!
WTH!!..
We took videos of us playing..


Yeah!!..
I win one game n Cuiwen win TWO games!!!
Haiz...
Jz look at the score..
It's jz nt fair lah...




2day, in the morning went 4 Japanese role play practice..
Yup!!..i do hv fun wif my Jap mates..
Hehe..
I've memorize like 30% of it already ok..
Hehehe..
Hmm..
Then after tat went home at Teban...
Saw Shamir...
It's like OK CN!!..
He's so FAT n MAT REP lah..
Wakakaka..

Yeah!!..Tmrw go shop2 abit at Carefourre!!
Wif daddy n zaki...
Yeah!!..
No eton coz working!!..
Get to noe she worked at somewhere which i tink is rather STUPID!!..
Haiz...

K lah..i gtg alrite...
I've post the shirts i'm selling so feel free to buy frm me alrite??..
Hehehe..
Tata!!!

No comments: