Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sin Chao VIETNAM!!..

Hey hey hey...
Haha..

Hw long i hv nt been updating my blog??..
Loooong rite??..
Sori guys..
So many things happen n i seriously hv no time to update..
Hehe..
In case some of u do nt noe tat i'm already in VIETNAM nw!!..
Haha..
N it's been a wk i've stay here..
Hehe..
Sori again..

Vietnam's fine..
I'm fine..(mcm paham)
I left wif 7 more weeks to cover in Vietnam..
Haizz...
It seems to be a very long time tho..
Hoping time flies by very very very fast...
I miss everyone in Singapore..

Hmm..
Enough of the sadness..
So during tis wk i've already visit the zoo 2 times, museum n parkson..
It's a nice place..
Crossing the road in Vietnam for the first time reali feels tat u r dying soon..
Bt wen u r get used to it, u will felt that the vehicles is more scared of human beings..
Haha..

Oh ya..
I dunno wen cn i update my blog again..
Let me tell u the schedule that i'm working...

Monday, Wednesday, Friday-830am to 9pm
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday-11am-9pm
Saturady-OFF DAY!!

Haha..
Tight schedule rite??..

*aku nak balik..aku tk nk tinggal sini lagi..aku penat..hari-hari keje..aku rindu ckp mlayu..aku nk balik..aku nk balik!!..

No comments: